Website ENREACH Education
Teach in China with ENREACH – a division of Dipont Education
Take your passion and talent for debate and public speaking to the classroom, and start a rewarding career as an ENREACH Debate Team Leader in Southern China.
ENREACH teachers work with high motivated students from 9 to 18 years old teaching liberal arts-type courses. We are currently seeking an experienced debate coach to lead our debate teams at our centers in Shenzhen and Guangzhou. The team leader will be responsible for guiding and developing our debate teachers/coaches and expanding our debate program in the south of China.
· Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
· Debate coaching experience plus experience training/developing debate teachers or coaches
· Experience with various debate formats
· The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
· A commitment to excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment
THE DEBATE PROGRAM
Research. Evidence. Structure. These are the cornerstones of the debate program. In debate, we teach students contentions, claims, support and impact, as well as help them with flow, rebuttal and framework. Not only is it about debate but the skills needed to conduct research, construct an argument, make solid definitions and work with a partner. The ENREACH Debate program guides students from the basics of debate through to topic analysis and on to advanced strategies and principles for tournament-level debaters. Students learn how to research topics and craft effective arguments on a variety of current event topics. As the representatives for NSDA in China, ENREACH organizes tournaments across China so that our students have opportunities to compete both locally and nationally. ENREACH also delivers Model United Nations courses and competitions in which students practice collaborative problem solving through diplomacy and negotiation. By giving short speeches, participating in group discussions, and writing resolutions, students develop a range of skills important to thriving in an international education setting.
Join a supportive team of international educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
At ENREACH, taking care of staff is our priority. Discover an exciting life abroad, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in a workplace that you’ll love.
· Comprehensive benefits package including a generous monthly salary, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, flight reimbursement, contract renewal bonus, and more
· Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
100% covered employee health insurance
· Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
· Freedom to creatively adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
· High profile participation in local and national competitions
· Opportunity to connect with 10+ ENREACH partner programs worldwide (Educational Theatre Association and more)
· Cultural immersion and the chance to meet people from around the world
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
ENREACH’s unique gifted and talented enrichment curriculum follows western educational standards. It is comprised of College Counseling, Critical Reading and Writing, Public Speaking, English Drama and Performance, and Academic Debate.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org